1. Find a river with some water in it.
2. Find a menu we haven't cooked before and that can be prepared in 10 hours or less.
3. How much beer do we buy if Mike Delevante goes and how much do we buy if Mike backs out.
4. Mandolin tryouts for RRCC applicant Edwin M. Wilson, Jr. He must play a recognizable version of "Copperhead Road" and prove he owns a mandolin that will double as a paddle. Josh will provide the alt-country scream right after "I learned a thing or two from Charlie don't you know..."
5. Roster check and boat inventory. We do have the Vandy trailer this year, by the way.
6. Proposals for new merchandise: RRCC Custom Printed Matchboxes (minimum order is only 2,500) and branded pitchin' washers because we are "tired of spray painting rusty washers over and over again"...
Also, Bob, we need to get a waterproof transfer for this that will stick to the bow or stern of a canoe...
6. Financial report and collect dues. Remember, $200 first payment, $150 if you're a returning, dues-paying member.
7. Fill up our new RRCC ashtray on the eve of the "Tennessee Non-Smoker Protection Act". After 80 years (or 5,200 straight nights) of smoking at Brown's, Sunday will the last. We're going to beat The Record.