Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How fitting that it's going to rain tomorrow.

As you are well aware, we don't cancel trips because of weather, but we have been known to change destinations - like when we called an audible on the Sequatchie River and moved it to Dale Hollow Lake.

That worked out pretty well, so with an 80% chance of severe thunderstorms we will probably move the post-trip meeting tomorrow night from Phil's backyard to Savarino's upstairs.

We will make the decision no later than noon tomorrow. If it's at Savarino's it will be same time - 7:00 pm - but BYOB and you can order dinner there. We'll post the final decision here.

No comments: