BROWN'S DINER, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2006.
1. Departure time
2. Breakfast plan
3. Canoe count
4. Tent count
5. Gear for the out-of-towners
7. Who's driving
8. Camp Cookie and The Pot Wrassler
9. Liquor Committee: Jack not George; possible keg option
10. Technology: stupid Google ads
12. Satellite radio
13. Trailer on Thursday (drop boats on Friday)
14. Paddles and lifejackets
15. Fishing issues
16. "Wall of Water"
*** "My watch had run down during the night; I set it again by guess, and with a second big cup of coffee smoked the last of my ready-rolls, throwing the crumpled pack on the night's fire's paste pounded ashes."
Goodbye to a River, p. 23